Curious Quality – Quality Hubs AnnouncedJune 8, 2014
Lakeland Arts Events And ExhibitionsJune 17, 2014
The 2014 Big Draw will run from 1 October to 2 November across the UK and in twenty other countries, with 280,000 people expected to join in over 1000+ events.
These events are for those who love to draw, as well as for those who think they can’t!
This year’s Big Draw theme, It’s Our World, is a celebration of our environment – of urban, rural and coastal landscapes.
We are delighted that The Big Draw is working in partnership with the Family Arts Campaign for a second year to create the UK’s largest Family Arts Festival.
Kate Mason, Deputy Director of The Campaign for Drawing
- Top events win up to £1000.
- Registration now takes 1 minute. Anyone can join!
- Local newsletters will highlight your event. Add a map, video, images + more
- The 2014 theme is It’s Our World. Find resources to support your event
- Display artwork led by young people on huge digital screens across the UK
- Become an Arts Award centre or supporter by involving young people
Register for The Big Draw 2014 here: