Deepdale Primary Digital ResidencyAugust 11, 2015
British Values – A Cultural ExplorationAugust 11, 2015
We have two terrific opportunities for design and digital agencies:
Brand Refresh 2015
We love our existing brand so don’t want to lose it, but we do need help to ensure it reaches its creative potential:
- To undertake a logo and stationery refresh so that they more accurately reflect Curious Minds purpose and personality – considering our usage of sub-brands; e.g. SLiCE, Trailblaze and Culture Hubs.
- Spring-clean the Curious Minds styling and usage policy.
- Provide some new ideas about how the brand could be developed; e.g. how it can be brought alive through our publications and website; and how we should make best use of our sub-brands, including Trailblaze, SLiCE and Culture Hubs.
- Provide templates for letters, compliment slips, presentations and e-newsletter.
- Provide design ideas for signage at our new head office base in Preston’s Guild Hall.
Website Design and Build
The successful digital designer will have proven and relevant experience to deliver brand-literate, practical and flexible web design, that brings the work to life and projects the values and quality of the organisation through a forward thinking, inspirational and achievable design approach.
We have the potential to build a very strong and distinctive brand for the organisation – not merely a nice brochure-ware site. This will provide Curious Minds with a lasting and dynamic design approach that will be recognised and resonate with our stakeholders and partners.
Overall the website should provide a shop window that allows us to:
- Engage our audiences, primarily schools, cultural organisations, local authorities and funders
- Raise the profile of the work we do
- Encourage sign up to specific programmes
- Provide a space for encouraging charitable donations in future