Curious Blog: Ace of CASEJuly 24, 2018
Hope Streets Evaluator TenderAugust 24, 2018
Cultural Education Co-ordinator
£28,000 - £34,000 pro-rata, depending on experience
25 hours per week
Fixed-term contract to 31st August 2019 (with the potential to extend for a further 12 months)
Midday on Monday 10th September 2018
Week beginning 17th September 2018 (exact date TBC)
Curious Minds is delighted to be working in partnership with the Blackpool Teaching School Alliance and Blackpool Council’s Headstart Team. Together we are seeking a dynamic arts education professional to play a lead role in developing and promoting Blackpool’s cultural education offer for children and young people.
Working in partnership with schools, cultural organisations and other key agencies, the post holder will be responsible for co-ordinating the new Illuminating Futures
and Creative Experiences
programmes. They will also play a key role in convening and supporting Blackpool’s Cultural Education Partnership.
The post is fixed term until 31 August 2019, with potential to extend for a further 12 months to 31 August 2020.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A track record of working hands on and strategically across creative learning projects in schools and/or community settings
- Experience of working in partnership with teachers and schools, ideally at leadership level and involving whole school planning
- A solid understanding of the current education landscape and challenges schools are experiencing
- A sound knowledge of the North West cultural sector and cultural education provision
- A passion for creative learning pedagogy and the Quality Principles for Cultural Education
- A track record of efficient project delivery and management
This is an open application process but we would welcome interest in secondments or sabbaticals from other organisations.
For more information about this opportunity, please read the Role Descriptor
To apply, please download the application forms part
and part 2
and submit via email to email@example.com
or post to:
23-27 Guild Hall,
The deadline for applications is midday on Monday 10th September
. Interviews will be held in the week beginning 17th September.
We welcome applications from all people and we would particularly welcome applications from BAME and disabled applicants. We are taking the positive action of offering an interview to all BAME and disabled applicants who meet the Essential Criteria on the job description for the post. Any final appointment to the post will be made on merit.
Privacy notice for recruitment