Curious Minds Job Opportunity: Artsmark OfficerAugust 4, 2015
Tender Opportunity: IT SupportAugust 6, 2015
Curious Minds is looking for a super creative, bright and ambitious individual to join the team as Senior Marketing and Communications Officer.
This is a brand new role that is ideal for someone looking for an exciting challenge, working within a values-led organisation.
Curious Minds takes marketing and communications extremely seriously and we are looking to hear from people who are as passionate about telling good stories as they are about making life better for children and young people.
This is a great opportunity to join Curious Minds as we move our operational headquarters into Preston City Centre. This new role will be based at our new office space within Preston’s Guild Hall complex.
The role will involve:
- The strategic and tactical delivery of all Curious Minds marketing and communications activity, including co-ordinating our web presence and working with the press
- Promoting Curious Minds events to the education and cultural sectors
- Writing copy and producing regular newsletters
- Producing advocacy documents
- Managing print production
We need someone who has:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Experience of marketing, including using social media in a work-setting
- Strong organizational skills, able to meet deadlines and prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal skills – with attention to detail
- Experience as a team player and a positive attitude
- Good analytical skills with ability to innovate and improve workflow
For an informal chat about this opportunity please call the Curious Minds office on 01282 435835 and ask for Sarah Bailey.
- Application Deadline: Monday 24th August, noon
- Interviews (in Burnley): Tuesday 1st September