Trailblaze Placements at CreativeLEIGHFebruary 10, 2015
‘Get Creative’ in Cumbria: C:ED Talks – Cultural Education in the Rural LandscapeFebruary 18, 2015
- Age 16 – 18?
- Not in work or education? Resitting GCSEs or working towards a Level 1 qualification?
- Need some real work-experience to improve your CV?
- Unsure about which career path you’re going to take?
Oldham Libraries have the perfect opportunity for you!
Oldham Libraries are looking for one 16-18 year old to work on two exciting projects at Limehurst Library:
- A reading group for young people using Instagram as a tool for reviews
- Legoquest sessions to engage children and families in the library
You’ll be employed for 6 hours a week for 12 weeks, paid at or above the National Minimum Wage for 16-18 year olds.
You can gain an Arts Award during your placement.
To find out more or to apply please contact
Vickie Varley at Oldham Library by Friday 6th March.
Telephone: 0161 770 8036