Who We Are
- Staff Meet the team who work for Curious Minds.
- Blog Read the blog from the staff and colleagues of Curious Minds
- Contact Contact us at our offices in Burnley
- Register Register to receive the latest news from Curious Minds and the arts and culture world
- Board of Trustees Find out who’s who on our Board of Trustees
- History The establishment of Curious Minds as an independent Company Limited by Guarantee and Registered Charity.
What We Do
- Bridge Organisation Connecting young people with great arts and culture
- Culture Hubs Connecting Schools to Great Art and Culture...Coming Soon
- Arts Award A national qualification that supports young people to develop as artists and arts leaders.
- Artsmark The national programme that enables schools, further education colleges and youth justice settings to evaluate, celebrate and strengthen a quality arts offer.
- Engagement looking at issues around access and inclusion and sharing great models already working on the ground.
- Bridge Development Groups Bridge Development Groups
- Strong Voices funded by the Department of Education, aims to ensure disadvantaged and vulnerable young people feel able to access the arts and culture opportunities that already exist in their area.
- Membership Network Curious Minds Schools Membership Network
- Achievement & Arts Award all young people do have genuine access to progression and talent development opportunities
- Information, communication and advocacy a more joined up approach, streamlining information and championing innovative methods of communicating information.
- Quality and Artsmark providing quality experiences for children and young people and encouraging schools and other education settings to work in partnership with quality arts organisations and practitioners.
- Funding Advice support for grassroots organisations who use the arts to work with children and young people
- Action Learning Curious Minds are hosting Action Learning sets delivered by experienced facilitators in each of the North West sub-regions
- Services for Schools Curious Minds offer for schools for the 2011-12 academic year and more
- Previous Projects and Programmes An overview of the programmes, projects and activities delivered by Curious Minds in the past.
- State of the Region - North West exploring the needs, barriers and potential in connecting children and young people, schools and communities with arts and culture
- Sources of Funding This resource lists some of the main sources of funding for work with children and young people in the UK.
- Creative Learning and the New OFSTED Framework how and why creativity is still very much at the heart of the new OFSTED framework
- Developing Different Voices - Publication celebrate the range and diversity of Creative Partnerships work that took place in schools with a special educational needs focus.
- Our Impact Curious Minds' impact in schools
- Case Studies An online database of case studies from the Curious Minds’ programmes.
- Safeguarding Policy Download Curious Minds Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct
- Videos and Films
- E-bulletin Archive Here we list the e-bulletins we have sent out to our stakeholders in the past.
- Logo downloads Download funding logos related to Curious Minds and the programmes that are delivered.
- Fishing for the Future - Publication ‘How do we maximise and sustain future leadership capacity in our schools?’
- Curious Stories Curious Stories from Curious Minds on sale now
Curious Minds and Sector News
- News from the arts and culture sector 2013
- News from Curious Minds 2013
- Jobs And Opportunities
- New Funding Resource For Grassroots Organisations New Funding Resource For Grassroots Organisations
- Mandy's Parental Engagement Blog
- Cheshire Marketplace Review
- Techno-able Project Review
- Specialist Leaders in Cultural Education (SLICE)
- Art And Culture Advocates Reflect On Their Year
- An Interview with Curious Teresa
- Golden and Blazing Arts Awards
- Mayor of Liverpool's Education Commission Report
- Curious Minds Delivers First Artsmark Training Day
- Cultural Education Plan Launched
- Curious Parsons Joins The Team
- Lakeland Arts Events For Children & Families
- What the Thunder Said Schools Performance & Workshop wttsspw
- Get It Loud In Libraries Returns!
- Creative Employment Programme Brings Job Opportunities To Young People In Manchester
- Lakeland Arts Events And Exhibitions
- Rhyddings Riding on a Summer High
- Ready Set Celebrate Arts Award
- Strong Voices - National Programme Launched
- An Interview with Curious Holly
- BFI Launches UK-Wide Search for Next Generation of Film Industry Talent
- FACT BFI FILM ACADEMY Application Open
- Strong Voices Paid Work Experience Placements
- CAN is recruiting a part-time Digital Media Assistant aged 16 to 19
- Get Creative this October Half Term With The Octagon Theatre
- Behind The Scenes Work Weeks for 14s-19s
- Workshops and Resources At Tate Liverpool
- Chinese Culture For Everyone
- CAKE: A New Production By Whalley Range All Stars
- Global Grooves Arts Apprenticeships
- Artsmark and Arts Award Support From Cheshire Dance
- Launch Of Arts Award Discover 5+ Welcomed
- Remember Remember Comes To NW Schools
- ACE Opportunity Sends Knowsley Artist Barcelona Bound
- Live at LICA Autumn Launch
- Manchester Creative Employment Programme Job Opportunities
- Where are you From? - Free Film Workshops
- Ludus Dance ‘Shakes Up’ Primary Schools
- New Teacher Training Opportunity - Sense of Sound
- FACE Facts - A New School Resource Using Creativity And Art To Explore Hate Crime
- FREE offer to Pennine Lancashire Schools
- Royal Shakespeare Company Is Coming To Blackpool!
- State of the Region – Schools and Education Report Launched
- Curious Events
- War Horse Arts Award Explore Resource Launched
- Jobs and Opportunities - November & December 2013
- Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra Schools’ Concerts 2014
- CLOSE / DISTANCE - Education workshops and Performance:
- Merseyside Schools Embrace Arts Award and Culture
- Together In Harmony – Four Years of In Harmony Liverpool
- Opera North Creative Encounters for Schools
State of the Region – Schools and Education Report Launched
Since 2010 the educational landscape in the North West of England has changed almost beyond recognition.
In this new report Curious Minds demystifies those changes and explores the education landscape. Find out more...
Curious Minds Review of the Year
Curious Minds presents a review of our 1st year as Arts Council England’s Bridge organisation for the North West and invites you to take part or take advantage of our FREE support, events and seminars from now till January.
Download our events, support and highlights leaflet here…
Culture Hubs LIVE!!! Marketplace Events
An opportunity to meet and connect at Culture Hubs LIVE! events. Come and find out more about the NEW One Stop Shop website for cultural education provision in the North West –Culture Hubs
Curious Minds have moved
We are moving from our home at Lodge House, Cow Lane, Burnley on the 25 September.
Our new address is:
Habergham Mill, Coal Clough Lane
Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5BS