Designed by schools for schools, the cost is £500.00 with minimal preparation beforehand. The new Artsmark is designed to help you deliver high quality arts and culture, no matter what your starting point. You may just be beginning to build art and culture into your school; or already provide a rich offer. What matters is your commitment to an Artsmark journey and your actions as you go forward.
Of the 10 pilot schools that achieved the Artsmark Award in the North West, 5 are rated outstanding. Developed in consultation with experienced educationalists from across England, the new Artsmark aligns neatly to school improvement plans and will enhance your work on SMSC.
Curious Minds is proud to be supporting the Artsmark Award in schools across the North West.
To begin your Artsmark journey please register with Arts Council England here, and then someone from Curious Minds will be in touch about your attendance on one of our Artsmark Development Days.
You will benefit from:
- achieving Artsmark status in just one day, by booking onto and attending a Development Day
- moving at your own pace to achieve an Artsmark level of Silver, Gold or Platinum
- access to exceptional resources including: support from support sessions with educational and cultural expertise, a national network to help you build your expertise; and support and challenge from arts specialists and networks of our country’s most treasured cultural organisations.
- a flexible approach that fits your own strategies, curriculum and planning cycles
- CPD opportunities for staff
- Every child deserves to experience the arts and the new Artsmark aims to help you offer great art and cultural opportunities to children and young people in your school.
Upcoming Artsmark Training